ORAL ARGUMENT CALENDAR
The dates posted below may not reflect changes made, due to continuance or cancellation, subsequent to the time the calendar initially issued. Verification of scheduled oral arguments can be obtained by contacting the Clerk's Office of the Fourth District Court of Appeal.
New Feature : Briefs for the upcoming oral argument cases will be accessible by clicking on the "Briefs" link next to the corresponding calendar. All briefs are in PDF format, and will be posted approximately six weeks before the oral argument session.
- SEPTEMBER 16, 2014 - Briefs
- SEPTEMBER 17, 2014 - Briefs
- SEPTEMBER 23, 2014 - Briefs
- SEPTEMBER 30, 2014 - Briefs
- OCTOBER 7, 2014 - Briefs
- OCTOBER 8, 2014 - Briefs
- OCTOBER 14, 2014 - Briefs
- OCTOBER 21, 2014 - Briefs
- OCTOBER 23, 2014 - Briefs
- OCTOBER 28, 2014 - Briefs
- NOVEMBER 4, 2014- TO BE HELD AT THE MARTIN COUNTY COURTHOUSE
- NOVEMBER 12, 2014- TO BE HELD AT NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY - Briefs
- NOVEMBER 18, 2014 - Briefs
No oral arguments will be be held in the month of
All calendar files are PDF format.
Notice to Persons with Disabilities
If you are a person with a disability requiring any special accommodations to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance . Please contact Daniel DiGiacomo, Marshal, at the Fourth District Court of Appeal, 1525 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd., West Palm Beach, FL 33401, phone number (561) 242-2000 within 2 working days of your receipt of this notice; if you are hearing or voice impaired, call 1-800-955-8771.