- The Clerk's
Clerk of the Court: Marilyn
Chief Deputy Clerk: Pat Barndt
- Standard Forms: Standard
- General Information:
General Information on the
- Court Calendar: Information on Oral Argument is available
in Adobe Acrobat Format.
- Court Holidays: Days
the court is closed.
- On-Line Docket
- As of July 1, 2004, the filing fee
- No fax filings are accepted
- DROP BOX
- The Court does not maintain a physical
drop box. If you would like your filings to be clocked in for
the previous work day, you must file them at the Clerks
Office BEFORE 9:00 A.M. If it is after 9:00 A.M., no filings
will be stamped for the previous business day.
- IMPORTANT: The drop box does not extend jurisdictional
time limits. See Capone v. Fla. Board of Regents, 774 So.
2d 825 (Fla. 4th DCA 2000). Petitions for original writs, notices
of appeal, and notices to invoke discretionary jurisdiction will
be clocked in for the date they are received in the Clerks
- Get the Acrobat viewer
- Court Hours: Monday - Friday
8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, excluding holidays.
- The Fourth District Court of
Appeal is located at:
- 1525 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd.
- West Palm Beach, FL 33401-2399
- Telephone: (561) 242-2000.