RSS Feed for the 4th DCA Opinions
RSS (an acronym for "Rich Site Summary") is a way to receive automatic notification when new information is posted to a website. In order to monitor the new opinions posted to the 4th DCA website you must follow One of the Two steps below:
For users NOT using Outlook 2007 -
- Download the RSS Reader
- Scroll down the page to the "First Time installation Instructions" and complete the steps.
- Open the RSS Reader by going to Start / All Programs / RSSReader
- Add a new Account
- Copy the link below into the URL for the feed:
For users WITH Outlook 2007 -
Outlook 2007 provides access to RSS feeds. To add a URL follow the instructions below:
- On the Menu bar click on Tools / Account Settings / RSS Feeds Tab
- Click "New" and enter the URL below as the URL location of the feed you want to add to Outlook:
- Click the "Add" button
- The feeds will appear in the RSS Feeds folder in your mailbox.
- Click the subfolder titled 4th District Court of Appeal.
- Click on the email link to read the message.